Sunday, November 13, 2011

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.

So..
I have my last exam tomorrow, which would be good except its my Year 12 subject and I haven't revised for it and I'm not going to. I might regret it later but I just can't bring myself to care. I've been sitting around all today and yesterday. Friday I went out for a walk, met up as usual and chatted. I pulled a muscle in my side last Monday and I saw the doctor yesterday when it didn't seem to get any better. It just needs more time apparently.

I wanted to talk about how I'm feeling right now, and how I'm not depressed, just tired. But I can't be bothered spelling it all out here. I'm just reading and listening to You and Me by Lifehouse over and over. I was singing it before and it made me want to cry. I don't know why, and I didn't.

I might fail school this year but I can't bring myself to care.
I'm tired.

No comments: