Sunday, May 27, 2012

In the dark of night, your face, it haunts me.

So..
I don't really feel like blogging. But I do. I want to go to bed. But I don't. I definitely don't want tomorrow to come. Well, today I guess. I don't want the sun to rise. So here's a list.

Things that depress me*:

  • The past, memories of
  • The future, dreams of
  • the present, thoughts of
  • My made bed.
  • My clean room
  • Early mornings
  • Late nights
  • Late mornings
  • Early nights
  • School
  • Facebook
  • Some of my music
  • Some of what I watch
  • Some of what I read
  • My phone
  • My keys
  • My dad
  • My mum
  • My brother
  • Talking to my friends (sometimes)
  • Pretty girls
  • Plain girls
  • Smart people
  • Dumb people
  • Fat people
  • Anorexic people
  • Tall people
  • Some short people
  • My teeth
  • My nails
  • My weight
  • My height
  • My hair, sometimes
  • Some of my clothes.
Things that don't depress me*:
  • My unmade bed
  • My dirty room
  • Some of my music
  • Some of what I read
  • Some of what I watch
  • My hair, mostly

Can't think of anything else.
Night.





*or "make me sad", if you're the kind of person that insists depression is a mental illness and therefore shouldn't be used when itemizing a petty teenager's woes.

1 comment:

Camelgirl said...

love it. summed up how i feel perfectly