Thursday, October 18, 2012

Another piece of therapy.

So..
We know how this goes. 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates.

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys who help others and girls with long hair

I like Symphonic Metal (Nightwish)
I like making lists of things to do
I like watching old cartoons from when I was younger.
I like rediscovering music.
I like how my room reflects my interestes.
I like having long hair (still)
I like walking around barefoot :D
I like reading for pleasure, cause I don't get to do it much right now.
I like the priveleges that come with getting older.
I like taking my time reading the paper because I don't need to be anywhere.
I like dancing by myself at home.
I like people who look good in glasses (such as myself <.<)
I love how good I've been feeling today.
Today I did some work in Maths (yay!) and IT (yay!), ordered some new glasses and tried to convince my dad to buy me a new computer.

In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate

I hate 
how money makes the world go round.
I hate feeling like I haven't done anything productive all night.
I hate having to race for the train in the mornings cause I never get up early.
I hate worrying that I haven't done enough work and I'm going to fail.
I hate how little  I understand my English or Lit texts.
I hate how everytime I hear my mum's voice my jaw clenches.
I hate it when relationships end but in a way, it lets you move on.
I hate the feeling I get when I have nothing to do but I don't want to do homework so I find something to do that I'm not interested in just so I don't have to do homework.
I hate how passive a role I take in my own life.


The "but in a way" one is always the hardest.

1 comment:

Dandalily said...

some of your likes made me crack up, i wish you all the best in your exams Compy. xx