Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Music I listened to today, in order.

So..
The Islander - Nightwish
Oh now his love's a memory a ghost in the fog
He sets the sails one last time saying farewell to the world
Anchor to the water, seabed far below
Grass still in his feet and a smile beneath his brow.

Last of the Wilds - Nightwish
*Instrumental*

7 Days to the Wolves - Nightwish
Light the fire, feast
Chase the ghosts, give in
Take the road less travelled by
Leave the city of fools
Turn every poet loose.

The Poet and the Pendulum - Nightwish
Search for beauty, find your shore
Try to save them all, bleed no more
You have such oceans within
In the end
I will always love you.

Rammlied - Rammstein
Wer wartet mit Besonnenheit
Der wird belohnt zur rechten Zeit
Nun, das Warten hat ein Ende
Leiht euer Ohr einer Legende

National Anthem - Lana Del Rey
Blurring the lines
Between real and the fake
Dark and lonely
I need somebody to hold me.

Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey
Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That baby you're the best.

God's Gonna Cut You Down - Johnny Cash
Go tell that long-tongued liar
Go and tell that midnight rider
Tell the rambler, the gambler, the back-biter
Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down.

Man in Black - Johnny Cash
I wear the black for the poor and the beaten down
Livin' in the hopeless, hungry side of town
I wear it for the prisoner who has long paid for his crime
But is there cause he's a victim  of the times

No comments: