Thursday, April 28, 2011

Music stuff

So..


What I think the opening lyrics are:
As we live in these dark days,
Filled with violence, opposition and hate,
There lies a place of saving grace,
Protected in the hearts of the humble,
The faithful, the ones who chose the path of resistance,
To protest, reject and proclaim, that our lives are not in vain,
In flesh, in spirit eternal,
One love.
One truth.
One destiny.
The actual opening lyrics:
As we live in these dark days
filled with violence, opposition and hate.
There lies a place of saving grace
Protected in the hearts of the humble
The faithful, the ones who choose the path of resistance to protest
Protect, save, proclaim our lives lived not in vain.
In flesh, in spirit eternal
One love, One truth, One destiny.

I was close.


Music I've found since my last music post (early March):
I Need A Doctor by Dr Dre featuring Eminem and Skylar Grey. I've kinda gotten tired of this now cause I listened to it so much but it is a really good song. I love the energy and emotion that Eminem injects into this song. Maybe that's just me.
 Coming Home by Diddy/Dirty Money featuring Skylar Grey.
Song of Storms Dubstep Remix by Ephixa. Song of Storms being from Zelda (I've never played it). Dubstep isn't bad, so check it out if you're a fan. Maybe you'll hate it.
The Grid and Derezzed off the Tron: Legacy soundtrack. Daft Punk did the score, they're good tracks.
Bullet With Butterfly Wings by (The?) Smashing Pumpkins. Go and listen to it right now. Freaking awesome.
Jolene by Dolly Parton. A classic. I don't like it that much but whatevs.
Disturbia by Rihanna. Fun song.
Insomnia by Faithless. "I can't get no sleep". Very good song.
Dance With The Devil by Immortal Technique. Disturbing, but powerful rap music.
Hurricane by 30 Seconds To Mars. Awesome video, awesome song.
Bye Bye Beautiful and Amiranth by Nightwish. Amazing. Heavy metal with a female vocalist. Works really well.
Cradle of Filth's cover of Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden. I love it.
The Sea is Rising and a bunch of other stuff by Bliss n Eso.
Through the Glass by Stone Sour.
Screaming Bloody Murder by Sum 41.
The Time (Dirty Bit) and Just Can't Get Enough by The Black Eyed Peas.
Kings of Metal, Die with Honour, Warriors of the World by Manowar. I just love these guys for some reason, they make me feel really positive and optimistic.

That's all for now. I need to get some Hammerfall and Helloween (and more Manowar and Hatebreed), but that'll come later.
My next post is my 150th, so I might do something special. We'll see.

No comments: