Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dinnertime

So..
I'm pretending that I'm still clinging desperately to the sense of contentment I had just hours ago, but in reality my fingers have already slipped from that edge.

My head is full of "what if?"s and "how it used to be"s.
Why can't I just be happy with what I have? People make me feel this way. If I could just lock myself in my room and read all day that would be just fine with me. All I do is hurt people and get hurt. I'm cold and lonely. And this loneliness can't be cured, because it never leaves completely. I don't know how to connect with people.

If this loneliness won't leave I'd like to be properly alone instead. Please.



She did it again. And I let her.

1 comment:

Erimentha said...

this is a very cryptic reflection jokerman. i wish i could say something to make you feel better or help. loneliness is a bitch thats for sure. i suggest getting stuck into a tv show or book or calling a friend to talk about not much. thinking of you, xx