Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm finally trying to learn from my mistakes

So..
I apologise for my last post. Sometimes I just need to let things out, yell at something or someone, to say "I'm here! I feel pain too!"

Sometimes I get stuck in this world where political correctness is king and we have to watch everything we say in case they call as mad or dangerous. Particularly when I am mad and dangerous. :). Or not. Anyway, I'm calmer now, going to bed. I realised in the end that its only school. Honestly. That's it. You'd think we'd be used to it after the last 11 years. It's just school. Not war, or a life-or-death situation. It's important to understand what's really important, or else I get bogged down in regret and fear. And I do want to live proudly and boldly and without regrets, I'm just really bad at it. Anyway, it's time I went to bed. While you're here though, listen to this:



which you've probably heard
and this:



which you no doubt haven't. Really, listen to them. For me?

Finally, I've been stalking weheartit and I just might have something to show for it.




 The correct answer is no. At the very least, toast toast bread.


Damn right!





Owned
I love you Insanity Wolf.

Nighty night.


P.S. This content mood will not last. Don't worry :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pictures in this post may have just made my week. thanks :)