Sunday, August 7, 2011

This is the last true burning letter

So..
Right. Lilah's tag. I'm not avoiding homework. Shut up. Anyway. The tag. *copy-pastes* All you have to do is write a letter beginning with 'Dear You' that can't include any names, only pronouns. Hmm. I've been thinking about this for a while now and I still haven't figured out who to write it to. I thought of the title though, so...progress! So many people to write to. Argh. Stupid distracting Facebook. RAAAAAAARGH. I probably don't have time to finish now, but I don't want to stop and do it tomorrow. Wow. I actually feel like crying. Surely my day wasn't that bad. I spent about 20 minutes going through the blogs I follow. There aren't that many and it's sad to see that some have been deleted or haven't been updated in ages. I hope that everyone's okay :/. I guess if you don't have anything to post a blog is kinda pointless. I use this place as a place to vent nowadays. When I finish with it I'll be sad.

So tags. Tag. Tag. tag tag. tag tag tag atag tag tagtagtag.
Dear...who?
her or her or her or her or her or him or him or him or.. I don't know.
Fuck it I'm going to bed. Sorry Lilah, I'll do it properly soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow this is such a heavy post! i really love it though. well. you sound angry which isn't good but you sound lost and confused which i can relate too. i think you did this tag justice to be honest.

i wouldn't know who to write it to either.. and i think i have a tag waiting for me. eugh.

i know what you mean about not updating. i felt the same and blogged. so now i feel kinda better.

anyway, hope everythings good with you.
xxx scarzz