Tuesday, November 6, 2012

365 hours

So..


  • One hundred and twenty nine and a half hours ago I was about to leave my house to catch a train to school.
  • One hundred and twenty seven and a half hours ago I was about to walk into my first exam, English.
  • One hundred and twenty four and a quarter hours ago I was putting down my pen and realising that while I had enjoyed writing my last essay, my exam was not going to get good marks.
  • One hundred and one hours ago I was walking into my first Maths exam, feeling confident.
  • Ninety nine and a half hours ago I was finding out from friends which questions I got wrong on the exam, happy and sure that I did well.
  • Thirty and three quarter hours ago I was at school, angry at myself for not revision during the weekend and worried about my Psychology exam.
  • Thirty hours ago I was walking into my second Maths exam.
  • Twenty nine and a quarter hours ago I was putting down my pen, upset that I'd barely finished the exam and certain I'd got some things wrong.
  • Twenty eight and three quarter hours ago I was haphazardly going over material for my Psychology exam, certain I was going to do terribly.
  • Twenty six hours ago I was walking into my Pyschology exam, worried and upset.
  • Twenty four and a quarter hours ago I was finishing my Pyschology exam, pleased with what I'd done but unsure of my results.
  • Three hours ago I promised my dad I'd do some work today.
  • In sixty six and three quarter hours, I will be walking into my Literature exam, annoyed that I'm not going to do well and worried I'm not going to get into my course because I didn't study enough.
  • In sixty nine hours I'll be walking out of my Literature exam, content with what I've written but certain it won't get me a good mark.
  • In seventy two hours I'll be at home, spoiled for choice over which computer part to order first.
  • In two hundred and thirty eight hours I'll be walking in to my IT exam, relieved that my exam period is about to be over and hoping desperately to do well in my final exam.
  • In two hundred and forty and a quarter hours I'll have finished my IT exam, happy that I did well and hoping I get a high mark.
  • In two hundred and forty three I'll be opening boxes and drooling over the parts to my new computer, with all my exams forgotten for a time.

1 comment:

Dandalily said...

that feel when everyone's getting new desktops and im sitting here hoping my stupid ass laptop doesn't blow up in my face again. But with that said I couldn't be happier for you, we league every night yeah?