Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm here for your entertainment?

So..
Let's see.. aw shit my last post was over a week ago. Damn. Exams are on and I've been busy, that's my excuse. It seems I only ever post when I'm avoiding something. Whixh is disappointing to say the least.
I only just realised that I don't think I've mentioned that I got my ear pierced. The left one, six weeks ago at the start of the holidays. Right now there's just a gold stud, but I'm looking for one I can change it to now that its healed. Didn't hurt like I thought it would, which is good. Well maybe it hasn't healed yet, but soon!

I decided to post today because I was thinking about what it's like when you see someone on the street and go " x person will look like that when they're older." Because sometimes, when that happens, I get a little kick out of seeing how one of my friends might turn out, because it reminds me of all the wonderful possibilities the future holds. And other times when it happens it doesn't feel so great because it reminds me that some day we all grow old and die. Which might seem a bit grim, but I guess it's true. Though I do think its possible that we, or our sons and daughters, could live forever. Science is wonderful and scary, but there are so many possibilities there as well. Anyway, that's all I have to say. Back to exam revision, night all.

No comments: