Saturday, March 3, 2012

Impressions of Soundwave


Excitement. Nervousness. Tension. Tired on the train. Excited. Massive crowds. Under 18s entrance, wish I could keep my ticket. Gotta find the stage. It's hot. I need sunscreen. Steel Panther! That was fun. I'm getting burnt. Lostprophets. This is dull. Oh look sunscreen. Where's the next act? Not here. Not here. Here we are! Urgh they suck. Bring out Turisas already. Waiting. YEAH! They look awesome. I don't know this song. What an epic violinist. Yeah! rara RASPUTIN! HolmGARD! and beyond! That was awesome. What should we do now? ooh merchandise! No Slipknot tees? damn. Is my face red? That sucks. Lets sit down. Bored. Man I'm tired. Hey look at that cute girl. Do de do, I'm not staring. Tired. Music? okay. Why am I so tired? Snore. Waiting. Waiting. Let's go check out the other merch stall. Yay slipknot! I want a large Slipknot tee please. What size? ...Large... Here you go. Yay! But I don't want to wear two shirts. Lets sit in the stands. Two more hours to Slipknot. Oh man Limp Bizkit suck live. Snore. Half an hour more of Limp Bizkit? oh man. Bored. Switched shirts. Ok let's go down. How do I cross this barrier to the mosh? Nope wrong way. They're not letting people in this way either. Here we go. I hope they don't stop me going in. Here we are. Now to wait for an hour for Manson to finish. Do de do. Damn I don't have phone reception. Here's some. Waiting. Oh cool, a Manson song I know. Wow, he can not  sing that live. Man he's ugly. Do de do. Slipknot slipknot! Come on come out already. Which song is that the intro to? Come ooon come oon. Yes! Fuck yes! Wow I can get quite close to the stage. Man my ears hurt. Circle pit circle pit! Run away! OK I am not going in one of them. AAH how did I get in here?! Hmm that wasn't so bad. I love this song! I am so out of breath. Surprising number of chicks in the mosh.  Man this song is epic. AHH circle pit again! Push! I'm covered in other men's sweat. ewww. Why am I always stuck in the middle of the girls. Its weird. Oh my god oh my god oh my god. SPIT IT OUT! Yes! Are we gonna do it or not? Damn looks like not. Oh wait. Yes Yes Yes YES YES! CRAZY TEST! Wait a second. HOLY SHIT Sid is right behind me. This is amazing. OK wait for it. Waaaaiiit for iiiit. JUMP THE FUCK UP! dammit I went too early. Oh well. Jump! jump! Oh cool crowd surfers. Dammit I don't know this one. Do de do. Or this one. Sing the chorus anyway. Man that was good. My legs are sore. What time is it. Where's Angels & Airwaves. Here we are. Oh man I'm tired. Hurry up and finish. I need a drink. Pepsi, no Solo. Waiting. Waiting. I'm gonna sit over here. Waiting. OK I'm gonna go here now. Do want to go on my shoulders? OK. What a cool boyfriend. Do de do. Down you go. Bored. bored. My ears are hurting. I'm gonna go lie down. Ah I could sleep here. Tiiired. OK they're done. Can we go home now? I'm so tired. Let's go home.

Next morning: WHY DOES EVERYTHING EXCEPT MY LEGS HURT?




No comments: