Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What do I want?

So..
I want... to tango in the street.
I want... to kiss in the rain.
I want... to watch my blood flow across the canteen floor.
I want... to whisper that I'm cursed by the Black Pearl.
I want... to sleep for twelve hours and not feel like I wasted something.
I want... that moment of pure happiness back. I don't know where I left it.
I want... hit someone. Sometimes.
I want... this blog to mean something.
I want... to not be me.
I want... to stop time and just sit and read in a park alone in a frozen crowd.
I want... -ed you.
I want... this ache to go away.
I want... more scars.
I want... to burn my books and bed.
I want... to run and run and run and never ever face what I'm running from.
I want... to actually be interesting, rather pretending.
I want... to watch the world burn.
I want... to be alone forever. (Sometimes)
I want... my three wishes.
I want... to be infamous.
I want... your pity to stop.
I want... D.I.D.
I want... happiness.
I want... to know what blindness feels like.
I want... to snap.
I want... someone to get my jokes.
I want... to fly.
I want... to learn meditation.


The pathetic irony of my life is that I want so much, but don't want to work for any of it. Maybe I'd be best off wanting some motivation, some drive. But I can't be bothered. It'd be funny, if it wasn't just boring.

No comments: