Monday, June 11, 2012

Took eighteen years to get this far.

So..
Today's my birthday!*waves flag*
I'm eighteen, so in honour of this momentous day, you get this song.
Tada! It's Alice Cooper! You may remember him from such songs as "Poison" "School's Out" and "Department of Youth".

So anyway, I got for a present: Money, stamps from 1987, coins from 1982, a jacket, a shirt, a couple of weird foreign drinks as a joke, Riot Points, some face scrub kit (thanks Mum, real flattering), a book to write lists in and a badass briefcase.
Aaaaaand yeah. Honestly I don't feel any different from yesterday, except a bit more tired. Eighteen just means more responsibility I don't want/can't handle.

And now I'm off to do some actual revision for once. Toodles.

1 comment:

P.s. I am Me. said...

Happy Birthday! :) The list book is a perfect present :)