Sunday, August 26, 2012

aggressive breakdown should be a thing.

So..
Two parties in two nights, cycling through rage, anger, joy and numbness have left me emotionally and mentally exhausted. Thank god I don't have to do any work in school tomorrow. I have a stomach ache from too much sweet food and a pressure inside my head that won't let me relax. I can't concentrate and there's nothing I want to do. I can't sleep because I'm not physically tired, but I don't want to think either. So I'm writing a blog post. Cleveer.

Some things I wrote down over the past week:

"The easiest lies to believe are the ones we tell ourselves"
Because they're the ones we want to believe the most.

"You can tell a lot about a person and their state of mind through a hug"
And then a few days later:

"When a hug doesn't help, you know there's a problem"
Don't ask me what's with all the hug stuff, cause I don't have a clue.


Nothing else to say really.

No comments: