Sunday, August 12, 2012

Things that are in my 200th post.




  • Pretty girls at parties I can't talk to
  • Watching movies late at night
  • The Dark Night Rises and why it's awesome
  • Stand Up and Fight by Turisas and why it's awesome.
  • Words with u's instead of o_e's
  • Daria
  • 90's music
  • Lolita by the Veronicas and everything that's wrong with it
  • Runaway by The Killers and how it makes me sad.
  • Alternative bullshit
  • How disappointing it is that alternative is the new mainstream
  • Irony and the word I actually want to use
  • Poor Unfortunate Souls and the importance role of Disney villains in my upbringing
  • How I don't think I've actually seen Snow White
  • The fact I never keep promises.
  • Complaining: A Study
  • Exams
  • School homework and how I'm not doing it
  • Flirting, how not to do it.
  • Flirting, how do you do it?
  • Zombie Nation by Kernkraft 400
  • Raymond E Feist's novels
  • Alcohol and why I hate it
  • My mind and why I hate it
  • My mind and why I love it
  • My body and why it's dumb
  • My hair and what to do with it.
  • The impact of an interesting name
  • Homosexuality: The pros and cons.
  • Basketball: Why I should do it more.
  • Suits and how buying a suit has furthered my understanding of Barney Stinson
  • Money and how I don't have any.
  • The irritation that springs from not being allowed to put a comma before an and.
  • Why I refuse to tell anyone about my problems.
  • Why I hide stuff from my friends.
  • La Femme Nikita, what I thought.
  • What "THIS. IS. SPARTA." is actually like in it's original context (still completely random)
  • Steam, Steam sales and saving $400 by spending $100
  • Why I laugh at unfunny things
  • The illusion of control
  • The Binding of Isaac
  • How to maintain a conversation.
  • Why I just can't like some people.
  • The state of my shoes.
  • The state of my fingers
  • The state of my room (lol)
  • Lol and how IM words have influenced society.
  • Why I want to kill myself sometimes
  • Why I want to kill everyone else sometimes.
  • How boring I am
  • Clubbing: Pros and Cons
  • The importance of Capitalisation: Is there any?
  • Anticlimaxes
  • Why I won't tell disgusting jokes to girls
  • Chivalry and how I'm probably not a zombie
  • Why Blogger depresses me
  • Why I haven't posted in so long.
  • How my parents seperation has affected my grades: A SEAS application in 2000 characters
  • How my mental state has affected my grades: A SEAS application in 2000 characters
  • How I'm not probably not going to get to kiss a girl for a while
  • Complaining: Why no-one should listen to me.
  • My old drafts and why I don't want you to read them
  • Pseudonyms and who they are.
  • Why my grandmother being in hospital freaked me out.
  • Why I like hospitals
  • The importance of having a best friend.
  • Why pictures of beautiful women piss me off
  • Why I shouldn't miss sleep
  • Why I shouldn't drink.
  • How I can dance (or why I can't)
  • Why my blog has a search function
  • Why my birthday was a disappointment.
  • What loneliness feels like (like you're standing in a room with nothing in it and you know if you go outside the room there will only be another room like the first, so you just stand there and look at the wall and you want to scream but there's no-one to hear and if no-one hears you are you even there?)
  • The Mile High Club and what it's worth
  • Manic depression, other mental illnesses and how the psychologist was full of shit, I'm not interesting enough to have a disorder.
  • How these dot points are getting longer (I notice this stuff) and how only some of them have full stops.
  • Happiness and how to bring it to people
  • Blood and why I should give it
  • Fucks and why I should give them (it's a joke!)
  • Why I feel more comfortable talking with gay guys than gay girls
  • Bisexuality and why I'm straight.
  • Why talking is better than typing.
  • Nail-biting as a form of self-mutilation.
  • Why you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet.
  • Anger and how to deal with it
  • Dermatophagia
  • My mother and why I don't care.
  • Comedy and why its good.
  • More of my personal problems in one post than the previous 199.
  • How bad it is.














1 comment:

Erimentha said...

I like you. I seriously think you are one of the best writers/people out there. I'm applying for mental health SEAS too! And family! TWINS! ;) Your life sounds really tough but you express it so beautifully...I feel like I could copy some of your dot points because they represent my life also. I don't know what else to say. I wish I knew you in "real life". Take care of yourself Jokerman, xxx PS. I had a lol at homosexuality: the pros and the cons (lesbian life sucks sometimes)