Monday, December 14, 2009

8,7,6

So..
I didn't post on the weekend. So sue me :P.
I had a pretty good weekend. On Saturday we played basketball and lost miserably:(. I'm over it. After basketball I went to my grandma's house and had a nice dinner with delicious chicken. We watched a tape of Les Miserables which I quite liked then went home. I stayed up until about 1.30 playing Dragonica :P.
Yesterday morning I (somewhat understandably) slept in to 12 30. When I got up I had breakfast and went Christmas shopping. I now have two new shirts (because I really need more not), a new pair of earphones because someone didn't give them back and a new CD because one of my greatest skills is buying myself Christmas presents instead of other people.
Afterwards I came home for about an hour and a half before leaving to pick up my mum from the airport. (she's back from Sydney after a wedding). Then it was back home to empty my kitchen cupboards so the builders can come and them off the walls and put in new ones.
After that, the computer and bed at 11.
Today, nothing much, just sitting on the computer and listening ot my new CD! Its called Indestructible by Disturbed. 'Tis tres good. How do you put a line through words in a post?


She used to look good to me but now I find her,
Simply irresistible.

I'm back in the sunshine,
and don't it feel good.

I'm listening to:
Forgot About Dre (Ft. Eminem) by Dr. Dre (Rap)
Simply Irresistible by Robert Palmer (Rock/Pop)
We Share The Same Space by Dean Geyer (Light Rock)
I Want You by Savage Garden (Rock/Techno)
Sweet December by Short Stack (Rock)
Everything on Indestructible.

I dreamt you were almost convinced.

No comments: