Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Here There Be Demons

So..
It's 1 am but I think the date display thingy isn't working. I'm sitting in my study, on my laptop, hoping my mum doesn't hear/come looking for me. I don't think she will but I'm worried about when I go to bed. Meh.
I only realised a litle while ago, but Christmas is this Friday!! I still have to get one more present, but I don't know where I'm going to find it. Meh again.

While schoolboys fight,
The world turns.
In searing light,
The world burns.

Have you ever watched the politicians arguing about something in Parliament, in between the fancy speeches? They honestly remind me of a pack of ten year olds arguing over who has the biggest toy car. Lots of petty insults and shouting. And these are the people who run our country? No wonder we're going to hell.

Blind faith ain't no good thing.
Really? Shit.
Blind obedience ain't no good thing.
Really? Fuck.
Blind love ain't no goo-
Alright now you're just pissing me off. Go away.

Be wary of Desire
Lest she burn your soul
in fire.

No comments: