Sunday, August 8, 2010

I don't know who will inherit the earth, but don't let it be me.

So..
Homework! The bane of my life. On Thursday night I had a photography assignment due on Friday and a maths test. I didn't finish the photography and I didn't revise for the test. On Friday, the test was cancelled and the teacher didn't ask for my assignment. which meant I had yesterday and today to do them. Plenty of time right? Right. It was plenty of time. But time has a funny way of passing and now I am no further than I was on Thursday and I also have a IT assignment due tomorrow as well. I'm worried and upset about all that, just not enough to actually do any of it apparently.





It's a good thing I wasn't born in America. I don't know what would happen with a gun in the house.

No comments: