Thursday, August 19, 2010

666

So..
New post time! First up, I have a new follower! Robin has decided to join our merry band of...travellers..that doesn't really sound right. Ah well. WELCOME! Hope you enjoy my terribly fascinating posts.
I have a bunch of new Fight Club pictures from We Heart It. One of the best movies I've ever seen and one of the best books I've ever read. You should go and watch it. Right now. Maybe finish reading this post first.
I got tagged for the Cassie tag!! I have done this in aaages. Thanks m. :D
The task (in case you didn't know) is to fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. The bolded words are things you MUST include. I tag.. Smileyfreak, s.k.y. aaand Sir Miffington Quack Quack since I haven't heard from her for a while.


Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys who like hugs and girls who I can talk to normally.
I like reading late into the night.
I like pretending my life is a story.
I like headbanging on the train, ignoring the uninitiated around me :D
I like birthday parties with good music, good food and good people.
I like that I'm so busy on my weekends recently.
I like trying to figure out what strangers are thinking about.
I like running just because I can.
I like watching movies I can relate to.
I like finding new music I absolutely love.
I like looking at my music collection and feeling proud.
I like listening to Pink Floyd while listening to the rain hammer on the roof.
I love that you dumped me, yet I'm the happy one and you're depressed. I don't need revenge, but it's ironic.
Today I failed a science test, made a new friend and made an amazing photograph for my Photography class.

In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate


I hate how easy it is for people to see right through me.
I hate my lack of any motivation or drive.
I hate stereotypes.
I hate that I always give too much away far too soon.
I hate that I should be doing my homework but instead I'm writing this.
I hate how stupid stupid stupid I am.
I hate how easily I fall for strangers, but in a way, I know I don't really hate it.
I hate how easily I can justify to myself every wrong thing I do.
I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.

I wish my will was good.

Last Friday I went to a Battle Of The Bands where a friend was performing. His band didn't win but I enjoyed hanging out. I got home at twelve. On Saturday I went and watched Richmond get pummeled by Carlton. I left early and went to a birthday party. It was very very awesome. Got home at 1. Pizza, dancing, metal, wacko metalheads, friends and fun. Definitely in the top 10 nights of my life. I have honestly never met a metalhead I didn't like. They're just really nice people. :D

Hmm. New music..
The entire Number Of The Beast album by Iron Maiden. Amazing. Fucking. Album. Excuse my French, but it's brilliant.
Your Decision by Alice in Chains.
The Light You Burned by Hilltop Hoods.
Amerika, Haifisch and Asche Zue Asche by Rammstein. So much fun to listen to.
Wish You Were Here and Money by Pink Floyd
Handlebars by Flobots. Amazing video and song, I highly recommend you check it out. Here's the video:

I figured out how to put videos in posts and cross out words. No thanks to you lot *grumble*
Now where was I. I forget. Here's some pictures.


I'll photocopy my Photography thing when I get to take it home. Nighty night dudes and dudettes.

No comments: