Saturday, August 28, 2010

This is what being a teenager is like? You can have it

So..
Its...almost 12. My parents are at a 70th birthday party a dn won't be home until atleast lunchtime tomorrow. So I'm home alone. and basically, it sucks. Eating shit food, watching shit videos and playing shit videogames. I feel like I'm wasting my life every day but I can't be bothered changing. So I guess I'm a hypocrite. Or an asshole. Or at least not allowed to complain. But if I'm not allowed to say whatever the hell I want on my blog then something has gone dreadfully wrong.
But where was I? parents aren't home, wasted life yadda yadda... I watched a lot of Red vs Blue today. It's very awesome. And it has a plot twist that could give definitely Fight Club a run for its money. I think so anyway.

New music is Saints Of Los Angeles by Motley Crue, Magic Fountain by Art vs Science and Let The Bass Kick In Miami Bitch. I don't really care who made it.

No comments: