Thursday, January 20, 2011

A conversation, a follower, three movies, a sleepover and some pastries.

So..
Hello again. I've been meaning post for a few days now, just to say I'm doing fine. My last post (well over a week ago now) said I'd have lots of depressing posts and the fact I haven't means I've been okay. No posts generally means nothing particularly good or bad has happened.
I saw Burlesque on Monday with some friends. I enjoyed it, though some of the people I went with didn't. Then I saw The Dilemma on Tuesday with another friend. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. Then I've been stuck at home since then. Lets see.. I've had a few more driving lessons, which was kinda interesting.

What did I do last week..wow I haven't posted since I got back I just realised. Well just stuff with Wombat and Sponge, a sleepover at mine, a cricket match, oh! I saw Morning Glory with them as well, that wasn't too bad. I still haven't seen Tangled, which I really wanna do, so this weekend maybe.

Some idle thoughts:

The girl with a broken smile

He looked at her with a strange look on his face. "You would never speak to me if you knew my desires. Noone would"
She smiled. "You're so full of shit."
"Oh really?" He leaned closer and touched their foreheads together, then whispered in her ear. The more his lips moved, the paler she became. Finally she pushed him away.
"So?" He said as a smile played across his lips.
Her mouth opened, but nothing came out.


When you look in the mirror, what do you see?

Dots

 New music is:
Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage the Elephant. I found it in the intro to Borderlands while a friend was playing.
Miami 2 Ibiza by Swedish House Mafia and Tinie Tempah. Thanks to Channel V, or possibly MAX. I'm not sure which one I saw it on.
Fever by Bullet For My Valentine, been meaning to get it for ages.
Pale White Dress and Young At Heart by Amy Meredith
Metallica's classic One.
Rapunzel by Drapht
What The Hell, Avril Lavigne's new single.

We have a new follower! Please welcome, all the way from the blogosphere...Ariella! May I say, that is an awesome name you have there. Join the party and please try the pastries, they're delicious.


I don't have much to say right now, but maybe there'll be something soon. I'll sign off now though.

1 comment:

Magda^_^ said...

I love this blog....