Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me!

So..
Once again, it's been a while since my last post. I'm fine with not posting, especially when there's nothing I need to say, but it annoys me when I have posts to write and delay them. Now that the school year has started again I fear my posts may dwindle. And that's fine. Reflecting on last year though, it may be the opposite. I admit I post to avoid homework - like right now. I have some psychology homework I should be doing, right after this I promise.

Anyway, what's happened in ten days? Well, first and foremost (and embarrassingly), I found out that E is not dating again. My stupid fault for not talking to her about it, but the asshole who lied to me about it was rather convincing. He's is definitely not my friend anymore.

Interestingly, the effect of the lie was that basically I got over her in a very short time. After I found out the truth I'm still.. over her? I'm in a weird position right now. I think that his lie made me face the fact that she is definitely over me and I'm stupid for staying fixated on her. So I'm in a better place now.

What else. We won basketball yesterday, though I played shit.

New music:
S&M by Rihanna. Once again, I make no excuses for my taste in music and hey, it's a bloody fun song.
It's Been A While by Staind

I haven't been up to much. If I don't post for a while I'm sure you wont mind, you'll know I have nothing to say. Which is good sometimes. Right now, my life is right where I want it. Now if I could only get some homework done...

No comments: