Thursday, February 3, 2011

Things I am grateful for.

So..
School tomorrow! I admit I'm a little excited. Year 11 and all. VCE scares me man.

It hurts, but I have to say it. E has got a new boyfriend. I did freak a little, but you know what? I can move on now. Find a girl who I can see more than once every two months. Things are going to be awkward for a while but I'm gonna be fine. And I guess I was being pretty stupid staying fixated on her after we broke up.

Still, I thought it would be a good idea to make a list of things I am grateful for. Reasons to keep going and little things I usually take for granted. Things to look forward to.
  • Icecream
  • Chocolate
  • Zero Punctuation
  • Extra Credits
  • Portal 2
  • My brother
  • Wombat, Rake, Psyduck, Guile, Daggy and all my other guy friends
  • Pizza
  • Basketball
  • Coding
  • Short shorts
  • Dresses
  • Cargo pants
  • Metal
  • Music in general
  • Books
  • Cool english lessons
  • Youtube
  • Blogger :D
  • Naruto, One Piece and other manga
  • Love stories - For some reason High Fidelity comes to mind
  • My awesome wallet which i need to take a picture of
  • John Green novels
  • T-shirts
  • Sunlight
  • Rain
  • Sleep
  • Dreams
  • The moon
  • Photography
  • Watermelons
  • Apples
  • Sleepovers
  • Movies, Pirates Of The Carribean in particular
  • Richard Morgan novels
  • Concerts
  • Bike rides
  • Trains
  • Girls with amazing eyes
  • Swear words
  • Late nights
  • Computer games
  • TV shows like I've been talking about recently
  • Changes for the better
  • Love
Obviously not a complete list :D but it'll do for now. Maybe I'll add to it later.
New music is:
Chess With The Abyss by Dimmu Borgir
With Arms Wide Open by Creed
God Is For The Dead by Ill Nino




Now I'm gonna go check that I'm ready for school tomorrow and go to bed. It's gonna be a real bitch getting to sleep :(

3 comments:

Sir Miffington Quack Quack said...

I'm happy that you've finally been able to get through all the stuff with E. You deserve someone who you can be with and who you can love/be loved by. Also; we're in the same year! Random much? 'Cept I went back Monday (NSW school).

Camelgirl said...

Maybe I should make one of these lists sometime.
Anyway haha I loved this post, and sorry about E.
And I called him 'Rake' first, if you're talking about who I asssume you're taking about :P
And ohmyasss, just before I went away I was reading High Fidelity as I think you know, and I had about twenty pages left AND I LOST IT.
And so I couldnt finish it! Sooooo infuriating.
Do you own it, if so, could I borrow it for about a half hour :p
Also, kinda sad only your 'guy friends' got mentioned up there. :p

xo

Dandalily said...

Look im acutally commenting this time instead of forgetting to comment and tell you in person. >.>
I swear to you one day you'll read back on this blog look at the letter "E" and struggle to remember who she was, and then your amazing new girl will call you back to the couch. If not you through a smoothie at me.
xo