Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I want you to hit me, as hard as you can.

So..
Yeah.. I kinda flipped last post. I was in a bad mood and I got angry. Sorry if anyone was offended. Which I doubt, but you never know.

I just spent ten minutes reading some old posts - again. God I sound so interesting don't I? Mysterious little boy with not so much honeyed words as unmindful honesty and lies. Not so much lies as misdirections... anyway.

I often compose blog posts in my head when I'm going somewhere and I don't have anything to focus on. It helps to organise myself I guess. So I walked  back from Wombat's house and thought about my day and what tomorrow would bring and how I felt. I saw the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie today with Wombat and CG and Nova. It was enjoyable enough. I wonder whether I was a good enough host, considering I didn't do much.
It's holidays, by the way, but only for another week. I have four SACs when I get back, so I need to get some revision done. And I'm tired now, so I'll go to bed after this.

Due to the unfortunate fact that I do not have complete control over my own thought processes, I have been forced to think about things I'd rather not. So. I do not have a crush on anyone. I don't. Don't don't don't. Don't. I can't be bothered and don't have the time for a girlfriend. So I'm not going to think about anything except school if I can help it. I won't think about how I'm not going to social, or formal, or schoolies. I'm not going to think about how many movies I want to see and all the books I want to read. I'm not going to think about anything except how important school is and how I'm going to focus on it. I'm most certainly not going to think about my dreams. 
Why am I even saying this. Dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit. I really don't like this post.


I'm tired. I had an annoying dream. I've been playing Skyrim and COD6 and my laptop got fixed. Got some homework to do. That is all.



Godammit I hate my asshole writing.


Feel free to avoid commenting.

Hey look, a completely unrelated picture!

No comments: