Monday, April 23, 2012

Psalm 69:20

So..
I thought I should post again, plus I found a great quote I wanted to share. Life's pretty ordinary at the moment. I finished school early and I wanted to go home, but I didn't want to do anything in particular once I got here. So I read a bit, and finished watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Which was nice enough. I've got a day off on Wednesday, which I'm looking forward to for some reason.
I don't like this new Blogger layout. It shows my view counts, which I always wanted to see, but I know they'll depress me later. Right now I'm just.. content, calm, quiet.
Been listening to Johnny Cash a bit. He's got an amazing voice, I could listen to it all day.



What else. My fingernails are ragged and torn from biting. It's an ugly habit, but I've never really minded. Wombat had to go to hospital cause of stomach pains and I was a bit scared. But he's fine now, so that's good.

Well that's enough I think. I've posted a lot this month, comparatively. Seeya.