Sunday, January 24, 2010

Come out of your cave walking on your hands.

So..
HI! I'm sorry I haven't blogged in so long, I keep doing stuff and then thinking "I should write a blog about that." Well I'll try and remember stuff to put down. I actually started a blog a few days ago but stopped before I got much done. So what have I done? On Sunday night I started writing a post but saved it as a draft at 11ish and snuck out of the house to go visiting (don't tell my parents). I ended up staying at a friends house the whole night and going home at 8ish? some time like that. We played Trivial Persuit (I lost) and Truth or Dare(I sorta lost). I loved it. I didn't go to bed until 5 on the morning of the 26th, I was trying to stay up the whole night again but I fell asleep.
Hmm. I receded into a meditative state of deep wordly contemplation between then and Thursday (i.e. did nothing except play computer games) apart from a scrabble picnic (I lost) on..Tuesday? But on Thursday I went for a walk! It's true!
I dropped off my school blazer and tie to be dry cleaned and took some clothes back to a friends place. On the way back I bought a Big M and then I drank it. Wild! took me 45 minutes walk each way cause I went fast. On Friday there was more worldy contemplation until about 11 when I turned on the TV. I watched Micheal Buble (insert fangirl squeal) on the Graham Norton Show (insert obvious silence) and then (yes there were other guests on the show but he's the important one) NBA basketball followed by rage. I watch rage for no other reason than they said Green Day and Slipknot were going to be on it. It started around midnight. I WAITED THREE HOURS for Slipknot and Green Daay who appeared within about half an hour of each other. I got some other good songs aswell though, so its OK. They are (i wrote notes in my phone): The Cave by Mumford & Sons - an awesome song which I'm trying to download (not having any luck), Let You Down by Hungry Kids Of Hungary- an OK song, Flashback by Calvin Harris - a good song, Try It On by ... someone - an OK song with a good video, One Way Road by John Butler Trio - Meh, Disappear by (or off?) the Motion City Soundtrack, Sticks & Stones by Mercury White - see Try It On, Heartkiller by HIM - alright lyrics with a creepy video, Your Decision by Alice in Chains - a good song with a kinky and confusing video, East Jesus Nowhere by Green Day - Iknew it existed but the video makes me want to listen to it more, and of course Snuff by Slipknot - a quite confusing video with good lyrics and Melody. There were also some other good ones, or ones by artists I knew, but I didn't want to write them down for one reason or another.
So then I went to bed, setting my alarm for 10, but I woke up at 845ish anyway and got out of bed. Hurrah for short amounts of sleep! I got up early because I had to get my school clothes before the shop closed at 1. I took my time this time so it took over an hour each way. I didn't mind because I had my Ipod and I bought a slurpee. Best drinks on the planet they are. Then I went home and jumped on the computer until 3, at which point I got off, put in my new sprts contacts (hooray, I can see!) and put the washing on the line before changing and getting ready for basketball. We were killed. We had four players (you're meant to have atleast five but you're allowed to have four if there's no other players), our second best player wasn't there, and we were against one of the top teams. We actually did well. It was over 35 degree heat, I had sweat pouring off me and I ran so hard I nearly vomited 3 minutes from the end. Hardest I ever tried. I'm so proud *tear*. Then I came home, had a shower and got some energy back into my body via pizza (I was so tired that when I got back I was breaking sentences into parts to make it easier to say them). Then it was back to the computer, where I promptly used up the last of our download. Sooo annoying. So now I've been waiting for the video for The Cave to load on Youtube the entire time I've been writing (about an hour) its still only about 2 thirds done. :'(
Now onto other things.
I have a Kreative Blogger award from the lovely Camelgirl to accept!. Thankyou, thankyou *blows kisses to the cheering crowd* I know, I know, I'm awesome. Hehe. Kidding. Lets see. Seven things about me that you didn't know. Easy no?
1.) I started watching Malcolm in the Middle. It's surprisingly good.

b.) The most goals I've ever scored in a basketball match (a proper one) is 3 (that's 6 points) I've scored 2 a few times, including today, but usually I just pass to people. Its a pretty pathetic record for someone my size. :(

Third, I want to get a tattoo in the shape of an X when I'm 18. I wonder if I'll still want to by then?

Quattro, I have too many shirts to wear and not enough pants. Well, not enough pants during the holidays. Just weekends is fine. But I have far too many shirts. And I need new shoes. Sigh.

Cinq, I might be getting a job soon. Though maybe not for very long. $1o an hour to help 2 kids across the road with their homework. Their dad's pretty worried cause the Grade 5er isn't doing it. Hopefully he'll understand it quickly and I can make a bit of money and get a reference in no time.

VI, I believe there is no insanity, just varying levels of sanity. or maybe the other way around *evil laugh*. I do think that though.

Se7en, In my head I have bits and pieces of; a sci-fi story, a thriller, an action story, a fantasy story, a romance and a few young adults ideas. And something that doesn't really have a genre...
Now if only I could actually be bothered to write them down.

Now I have to tag 7 bloggers... I don't know seven bloggers. :D.

Which reminds me, I have a new follower! you know the old saying; Today a follower, Tomorrow, THE WORLD! Muhahahahaha!*cough cough*. Welcome!

Hmm. Is there anything else? oh yes.

Anger is weakness, patience is strength.
Sin is honouring desire over what you know is right.
Every positive action has it reward
- Julian Casablanca in the video for his song 11th Dimension.

We're similiar enough to be close,
but I'm too different for you to love.
-Jake Norm in his song Femme Fatale.

"I promise."
"No. I want you to promise that you'll never let go."
"I promise, that you will never let go."
Lines from the video for Slipknot's song Snuff.

Wow. I just looked at my post. It's massive! oh well, better go now. Nighty Night!

No comments: