Howdy. Schools back! I'm actually enjoying it because we've been getting out early and I haven't got any homework yet so the pressure and worry haven't sunk in yet.:)
I got tagged awhile ago for 'Happy 101 award'. It's ten things that make me happy and I have to have done one of them today. Easy right?
1. Doing my best at basketball and knowing I helped my team.
2. Being with good friends, talking about nothing important, without anything to worry about.
3. Drinking slurpees, especially with friends.
4. Telling jokes only I get.
5. Getting good marks for something I worked really hard for.
6. Waking up after a good dream I can remember.
7. Listening to good music I can zone out to.
8. Reading, listening to or watching something that makes me laugh.
9. Weirding people out.
10. Writing or drawing random things.
In other news, I added Mumford & Sons' 'The Cave' and 'Little Lion Man' to my iPod along with a bunch or Iron Maiden Jason Derulo's 'In My Head' and Lily Allen's 'Back To The Start'.
Mmm. Doonuuts. Ice-cream's better though.:D