Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Should I confess that you never got the best from me?

So..
I'm feeling good...though I probably shouldn't be. I was just messed up. Sometimes I think I give to much of myself to others. Och well. Yesterday I went to this Career's night thing, so it very inspirational. Can't wait for uni. I spent most of Sunday looking up lots of songs by Paramore and Bullet For My Valentine. They're both awesome. So right now I'm listening to Paramore's song Ignorance and next will be crushcrushcrush, then Waking The Demon by BFMV. I really should be doing homework :(. I won't take much longer.
Oh yeah. I got a signed copy of Amy Meredith's single Lying!! I had to pay 5.50 but it was in phone credit and I have plenty of that. Vodafone is very good like that. so yeah I'll put up a picture later..or now. I'm hoping that if I keep it in mint condition that I'll be able to sell it for thousands when they're ultra-famous. So listen to it and love it!
'Rock and roll baby. Don't you know that we're alone now.'
Random things.
Bye.


P.S. Skinny Little Bitch by Hole is awesome alternative rock and Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard is awesome hard rock. Listen if you like that kinda stuff. And swearing. And sex. And everything else you'd expect from my music tastes. Laters!

2 comments:

Áine said...

Cool songs :)
I always get something different and honest from your blog :) Thanks for that!

Camelgirl said...

Just because you're so fantastic, there is an award for you on my blog.
:)