Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hear the sound of the falling rain, coming down like an Armageddon flame.

So..
Oh look. There's another one. What you don't seem to understand Camelgirl is that I have no-one to tag things to. I know a total of 3 bloggers and one of them's you. Anyway, somehow I'm an awesome blogger and totally deserve and award. Oh well. Thanks anyway hime.

1. thank whoever gave this to you

2. copy award



3. post it in your blog

4. tell us 7 things that your readers don’t know

5. link 7 new bloggers

6. notify winners of the award with a comment on their blog

7. keep being awesome


Here is 7 things you readers probably don't know about me:
1. Hmm. Some of my favourite songs are: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Seventeen Forever, Holiday (by Green Day), Iris (by The Goo Goo Dolls) and Thunder (by Boys Like Girls)
These aren't necessarily the only or best of my favourites, just some of them.

2. I'm a fast reader. I'm not sure but I can read either 300 or 500 words a minute. I think its 300.

3. I have a brother who's 28 and is a French teacher. Who'da thought.

4. I can spin a basketball on my finger for a minute, move my eyebrows at will and go cross-eyed

5. It takes me an hour and twenty minutes to get home, from leaving the school gates to opening my door. If I miss my train it can take up to another hour.

6. I have my brothers old phone, which is better than my old phone except it has a black spot on the screen which can be annoying.

7. My favourite number is 17, my favourite card is the Joker, My favourite colour is blood red or dark green, my favourite everyday food is apples, my favourite day is Saturday or Wednesday and my favourite date is Friday the 13th.
Now I really have to do homework. Bye.

2 comments:

smorginator said...

heck thats ages to get home. where do you live?
From Morgan (I am Chrissie's friend and I met you at her birthday party when you and Lauren were waiters =P)

Jokerman said...

i go to skool in the city and live 20 mins away from chrissies house