Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How long before you let me go?

So..
Wow. Its been 11 days since my last post. If anyone noticed. I didn't think so. I have a semi-excuse - I'm currently in the middle of exams and I have to study. I've also been reading a manga called Bloody Monday which is very good. I'm almost finished though so It won't take up too much more of my time. I've so far had my Maths, Geography, English and Music exams. In order; good, bad, half-good half-bad and OK. It's very hot, like everyone's been complaining but I have air conditioning at home so I'm cool right now. I don't really mind the weather. So now I have to do Cassie's therapy video thing? I like Cassie. She's scary.. in a good way. Now how does it go?
The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video.

Abracadabra, Wow!

I like boys who care about others and girls who don't hate me

I like playing basketball

I like dancing when no-one can see you

I like computers

I like people who don't judge.

I like trying to guess what people are thinking.

I love music

Today I didn't get what I wanted.
In some ways, I love everything.

Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular

I like things that I like but I love everything

There’s more choice in like

Cos even the worst things have things you love in them

I don’t know what you mean about things I hate

I hate racists and bigots.

I hate having pimples

I hate violence and war

I hate not knowing

I hate losing friends

I hate change but in a way, I know its good

I hate responsibility

I hate arrogant people

I hate this, wow. . .

Sorry.

There we go. Maybe now she'll stop bothering me (that'll happen:))
I've probable got other things I should say, but it doesn't matter. Now I must go and do science revision. yay.

2 comments:

Camelgirl said...

YAY!!!
Niiiiice.

Oooh I'd love to see you dance when you think nobodys looking.
:P
xx

Jokerman said...

No. You. Don't. believe me its not pretty