Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dancing in the storm

ScSo..
I had a good day today. My school is hung up on singing so we have a special assembly every Tuesday third period. For the year 12's speech night the whole school has to sing song relating to rain. Some of them are OK, like this one called Here We Go, and Africa by Toto but we also have to sing some crappy school related songs like this random Latin thing and one called Forty Years On. I'm feeling better (sorry for my downer posts) even though I have overdue work. I saw a quote painted on a shop window on the way home.
It said: I've decided to stick with love, hatred is too great a burden to bear.
I like those kinda things. Inspirational slogans and the like.
The internet says it was by Martin Luther King Jr. Black people are awesome. :)

1 comment:

Camelgirl said...

I know that shop!
Love the slogan!
Is it by him?
Yay, he's my fave.
:)
xx