Monday, October 19, 2009

School

So..
Stuck at home with the flu. Got out of school at least but tomorrow I'll be going back and I'll have to catch up on everything I missed today. Which was: a maths test that i cant revise because I don't have my books, I should pass but my teacher will be upset because he wanted me to get 100%, Music homework which I'll have to do tonight and then catch up at school, we have to record a podcast but I don't have a mike. There's a Geography assignment I would have started today but now I'm behind and I'll have to do some work at home. Which I hate doing. Hmm. I think there might be some history I'm meant to be doing/starting. And I've got a music assignment I was meant to have finished a couple of weeks ago. Exams are coming up and I'm not ready for them.
I drifted in and out of sleep last night, my back starting to hurt and my nose giving me hell, as well as some dwarf in my head looking for gold the sadistic bastard. My lips were so dry this morning. Dad took my temperature and let me have the day off. He called the school but I still have to bring a note tomorrow. he left for work, I went to the toilet and turned on the radio, listened from about 9 to 11. finally got up, had a shower and breakfast then watched TV at 12ish. Stopped because my eyes were killing me then gave up and fell asleep on the couch. Woke up about half an hour ago. Went on the computer and did some stuff. I suppose I better go do some work now before mum comes home and rips my head off for not doing any. Oh well.

No comments: