Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Deep velvet wine

So..
Howdy. So school is back and it isn't as bad as I thought but I still have to do homework so I'm writing a post instead. A Cinderella Story was good, cheered me up. Yesterday I saw Good News Week which I loved (8.30 Monday nights I highly recommend it). I have some new earphones since my old ones are in pieces (literally). I tag my last post to Smileyfreak because I currently know nothing about her and Sir Miffington Quack Quack because I still know nothing about her/him.
Uhh. School's same old same old. Found a good song called Halfway Gone by Lifehouse. Its got a great video and lyrics. Look it up!
If your bored, check out this song that's been stuck in my head for a while - Spit It Out by Slipknot. It'll take less than 3 minutes of your time. I love it. My favourite part is the third verse (1.39)
I'll understand if you can't be bothered looking, but if you do listen to it...try singing along..

No comments: