Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash (WIsh You Were Here)

So..
Elfie made an interesting new tag and sent it along to moi. I quote "You must write a love letter to yourself and then tag whoever you feel like tagging." Oh dear. I'm a little confused about this but I'll do my best. Hopefully I don't sound like an egotist/narcissist.

Dear Me,
I love your fashion sense somehow, even if no one else does. I like your quirky personality, like any good person does, but sometimes you need to tone it down? Hope you don't mind the constructive criticism. Don't beat yourself up over basketball so much, you aren't bad. Keep your head up and keep trying to help others. Oh, and keep drawing. You're getting better, but you don't put enough effort into it. You could be really good.
Love from Jokerman.

I think that went well. I tag this post to Sabine, Erimentha and anyone else who think it would be fun. I tag my last post to Sabine, Smileyfreak and Elfie.
Enjoy your Sunday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh, cute post! i'll do these tags as soon as I can... i've got so many recently but im trying not to have a million tag posts, hahahahaha!
I love both cassie's tag & this tag!

xx scarzz

Erimentha said...

:) ohhh thank you so much! this is a really cool but hard idea!!!

and i love how you call me erimentha, everyone calls me eri now :'(

xxx thank you
erimentha

Chrissie said...

Awesome. :) I wasn't sure if my tag thingy would be any good. But it seems to be pretty darn good. Everyone needs to love themselves a bit more.
Thanks for the tag :)

Camelgirl said...

You did this really well.
I like the basketball line, but I guess I sometimes do it too with netball.
And you're a good drawer.
:)
You dont sound egotistical at all by the way.