Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire.

So..
I have two tags from Camelgirl to complete, which should be fun. But first, yesterday I had house Chorals! Basically, the whole school went to the Town Hall in the CBD and sang to try and get points for their house. Every house had to sing My Country as well as a song of their own choice. My house sang Go The Distance from the Disney movie Hercules. We came last :(. There was also instrumentals, where each house had two soloists and an ensemble. We won the instrumentals:D. After school I went and ate pizza and watched silly people dance in public.
I've downloaded Fuel by Metallica which is very good song, and I'm trying to download I Wanna by The All American Rejects, with little success. I'm also trying to get Flashback by Calvin Harris.

No comments: