Monday, March 8, 2010

I've come to talk with you again.

So..
It's been a while since I've posted. I kept meaning to, but I couldn't be bothered getting around to it. I just finished watching American Pie, which I found quite silly, but a lot of fun. If you don't know the plot, basically four guys make a 'pact' to get laid on prom night. Their misadventures in getting there are quite funny to watch - for me anyway.
I'm typing on my new laptop, which is already kinda screwed up because I forced it to shut down in the middle of installing updates. I'm kinda hoping it'll fix itself. It's been raining a lot, as you might have noticed, which is kinda comforting for me. I like rain.On Friday night I went to CG's house and went to sleep around 5. Yesterday I went to the birthday party of this old family friend. He turned 50 and had a small get together. We ate at this Thai place in Laverton, the food was some of the best I've had in a long time. Today I went to have dinner at the house of an acquaintance from primary school named Thomas. Neither of us like each other, but his dad is our finance manager, and my dad plays golf with him, plus his mum and mine are friends and his little brother isn't too bad. Thomas wasn't there but everyone else was so it wasn't too bad.
I found a new song curtesy of American Pie - One Week by Barenaked Ladies.

How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad,
Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad.
I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral,
Can't understand what I mean?
Well, you soon will.
I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve,
I have a history of taking off my shirt.

And now for some reason my post is stuck in italics. Stupid HTML.
I was going to write a song by the way, but I forgot it before I could write it down. I can still sorta remember the words but I can't get the tune. If I finish it it'll go up here naturally.
Umm. I've got lotsa homework I gotta do. :(
I also have to write a story for a competition. I mostly know what I want to write, but it's too much of a bother.
I'm feeling pretty good lately, as I've figured out somethings that had been bothering me. So yeah... happy face.
Now let's hope I can post this without blogger or my computer getting annoyed with me.
Also, for some reason my download has been massively used up again. I don't get it, it must be the new computer downloads and stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahah at your italic.

i love that picture/ quote coz its taylor swift x)

American pie is heaps funny! But yeah, pretty immature.

xx scarzz