Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Three little birdies went down to the shore

So..
Put me back together,
Or seperate the skin from bone.
Leave me all the pieces,
The you can leave me alone,
Tell me the reality is better than the dream,
Caues I found out the hard way
Nothing is what it seems!

Hmm. I forgot to say, I read An Abundance Of Katherines a little while ago. It's probably my favourite of John Green's books as it has a much lighter tone than his other books.
I borrowed Catch-22 and another book from the library today. I brought Catch-22 home, but left the other one behind. I had a good day today. I didn't get in trouble like I thought I would for not doing my homework (again). My favourite was the last two periods where I had drawing. I spoen half the lesson just deciding what picture to draw, then printed off a biohazard symbol to sketch. I've done most of it, so it shouldn't take too long to finish in the next lesson.
So all up I'm feeling pretty good.
I've been reading a manga calleed Kaikan Phrase. It's absolutely disgusting honestly, but I can't stop reading it. Basically, a high school girl meets a famous popstar, they fall in love and she becomes hhis band's lyricist. Its a type of manga called shojo, which is intended for girls below the age of about 20. It unabashedly outlines the perfct relationship, and is completely unrealistic. So yeah. Absolutely horrible and I can't stop. I'm so sad sometimes.
Hmm. That's enough I think.

No comments: